Teeth bonding starts from £95 per tooth
Dental Bonding to Improve The Appearance of Your Teeth
Dental bonding is a quick, painless, and inexpensive way to update the appearance of your teeth.
This cosmetic dental treatment uses a special putty that is gently applied to your teeth to quickly change the shape, colour and texture.
Dental bonding is commonly used to:
- Smooth out uneven surfaces on the surface of teeth
- Cover up chips, cracks and fractures
- Give shape to worn down teeth
- Disguise heavily discoloured teeth
- Fill in gaps between teeth
- Make small teeth appear larger
Teeth bonding is becoming a popular treatment throughout Styvechale and Coventry for patients who want to improve the look of their teeth quickly and inexpensively. Book a consultation to find out more about dental bonding.
Get in Touch
Benefits of Dental Bonding at Styvechale Dental Care
Reasons why more patients are visiting us for dental bonding treatment include:
- Teeth bonding is painless; there is no need for drills or injections
- The treatment time for dental bonding is usually very quick, with most appointments lasting between 30 and 60 minutes
- Results after teeth bonding treatment are instant; you can walk away with a brand-new smile
- Dental bonding is a cost-effective way to update the appearance of your teeth
The Process of Teeth Bonding
We start by discussing what you would like to change about your teeth, how you would like to improve them and what you hope to achieve with dental bonding. We will also discuss your dental and general health.
Next, we will choose a resin or putty that matches the colour of your teeth. Your tooth or teeth are prepared by gently scraping the surface. A special conditioning liquid is then applied, and this allows the resin to stick to your teeth.
The resin is then gently moulded on to your teeth. Once we are all happy with the look, the resin is hardened and stuck fast to your teeth with a special laser. The final step is a polish which smooths the surface of the teeth and removes any loose bits of resin.
Dental bonding is quick and pain free and treatment can generally take up to an hour. If you are having dental bonding for several teeth, you may be advised that more than one appointment is necessary.
What our Patients Say About Us
Our family of five have been patients of the practice for over fifteen years. As a practice, they have always kept high standards in the look of the surgery, cleanliness, technology and its entire staff. The continuity of the staff has helped to build up the relationship with the patients enforcing trust, understanding and a sense of humor! The visit to the dentist which many people dread is not an unpleasant experience at Styvechale Dental Care because of the warm relaxed, professional and excellent service the staff deliver.