Thanks to the innovative iTero Digital Scanner, we can help you imagine your new smile and see the results of Invisalign with a ‘3D Treatment Simulation’ before treatment even begins.
Worn by over 4 million people around the world, Invisalign treatment comes as series of clear aligners that are custom-made to your individual smile for optimum comfort. Each aligner is worn for 1-2 weeks, before being replaced by the next aligner in the series – gradually moving your teeth towards their projected final position (your dream smile) in as little as six months.
If you are considering Invisalign treatment but still not totally certain if it is the right option for you – then by attending our Invisalign Open Day on Tuesday 10th September, we will be able to scan the inside of your mouth using the iTero Digital Scanner to create a detailed 3D model of your teeth.
This 3D model will then allow us to digitally simulate treatment of your teeth to show you what your smile will look like after a full course of Invisalign… helping you to make your decision in a fully informed way!
- The iTero Digital Scanner takes accurate impressions (in the form of an intral-oral 3D scan) of your teeth
- You will be able to see what your teeth look like on screen and what treatment you require
- We can show you what your smile will look like after having treatment
- Seeing the results before you start will ensure you know treatment will be worth it
- If you choose to proceed with Invisalign treatment with us, then you won’t need any messy and time-consuming traditional impressions
For more information about a ‘3D Treatment Simulation’ to help you decide if Invisalign treatment is for you, and to book your place at our Invisalign Open Day, please call us on 024 7641 4225 or complete our Online Appointment Request Form »