SmileFast in Coventry
What is SmileFast?
SmileFast is a new treatment that combines some of the more popular cosmetic dentistry treatments including:
- Orthodontics to straighten teeth
- Composite to enhance the look of your teeth
- Ceramics using dental veneers to finish the look of your teeth
- Gentle teeth whitening
SmileFast is a popular with patients throughout Styvechale and Coventry for who want to improve the look of their teeth but are unsure about which treatments are best for them.
How does SmileFast work in Styvechale?
SmileFast uses modern technology to assess what could be changed to update your teeth and to give you a brand-new smile.
At your first appointment in Styvechale, we will begin by examining your teeth and taking photos and digital scans of your teeth. These will be sent to the team at SmileFast who will use special 3D technology to recommend a treatment or a range of treatments to give you the best smile.
Within a day or two after your initial consultation, SmileFast will send an email to show what your teeth will look like after you have completed the treatments that they recommend.
As well as specifying the cosmetic dental treatments, SmileFast will initiate the preparations for your treatment so that we can work on them directly. This speeds up the process for your treatment application.
What are the benefits of SmileFast?
There are many reasons why patients from Styvechale and throughout Coventry are choosing to update their smile using SmileFast:
- Get a brand-new smile using this innovative treatment. If you’d love a smile make-over but not sure whether to start, then SmileFast is for you.
- SmileFast can be used to treat a range of cosmetic dental issues including crooked, uneven, discoloured, chipped, misshaped and gappy teeth.
- With SmileFast you get to see how your teeth look before starting treatment.
- SmileFast helps to streamline the process for cosmetic dentistry which means your treatment time will be fast.
Cosmetic dental treatments with SmileFast are painless, there’s no need for injections or drills.
We have a dental hygienist available 5 days a week at Styvechale Dental Care, and are therefore also able to offer same day check-up and hygiene appointments for the convenience of our patients.
Get in Touch
What our Patients Say About Us
I can thouroughly recommend this practice to anyone who is nervous or has a dental phobia. My own experience has been of one who has gone from being terrified of dentists to being able to undergo any dental procedure. The staff are gentle, kind and caring with endless patience..