OPEN & HONEST DENTISTRY THAT YOU CAN TRUST
Our Experienced Dentists aim to ensure you are Confident in Every Step of your Treatment Journey.
Styvechale Dental Care Plan
Passionate about what we do, at Styvechale Dental Care we aim to ensure that the children, teenagers and adults that we see each have the opportunity to benefit from healthy gums, fresh breath and a confident smile in an affordable, convenient and professional way.
With this in mind, we have joined with DPAS Limited to design a comprehensive dental treatment plan for our valued patients. This plan is administered by DPAS who will make a seperate arrangement with you to manage your payments under the plan.
What does our Plan include?
Our Styvechale Dental Care Plan is available from £15.43 per month, and covers:
- All regular Dental Health Examinations
- All regular Hygiene Appointments (including Scale and Polish, and Periodontal Advice)
- Any necessary X-rays
- Fillings (which have been diagnosed as clinically necessary)
- Crowns, Bridges, Dentures and Inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root Canal Treatment (excluding RCT instrument charge)
- Extractions (which have been diagnosed as clinically necessary)
- Extensive Preventive Advice including Diet and Oral Hygiene Advice
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance (Please see below for further details)
What does our Plan exclude?
Although non-routine services are available from the practice, some items fall outside the scope of our plan and are not covered by the monthly payment payment. These are namely:
- Sedation Fees
- Referrals to Specialists and Specialist Treatment
- Laboratory Fees and Prescriptions
- Orthodontics, Dental Implants and Cosmetic Treatments
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergeny dental treatment
- Please Note: Treatment not covered by this plan can be paid for seperately
What does the Supplementary Insurance Cover?
This covers the following:
- Up to £10,000 worth of treatment following Dental Injury
- Temporary Emergency Treatment whilst away from home in the UK or abroad (up to the limits specified)
- The ‘Call Out Fee’ charged by a Dentist opening their Surgery to treat you in an Emergency (up to the limits specified)
It also provides:
- Hospital Cash benefit if under the care of an Oral/ Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Cash benefit if diagnosed with Oral Cancer
- 24 Hour Access to a Worldwide Emergency Helpline
How do you join our Plan?
We carry out an assessment to ensure that our plan will meet your needs and you will be advised of the monthly amount to pay to cover all your routine dental treatment and the charges for management and administration payable by you to DPAS.
Then joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form for us, and a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS. In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment.
If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month’s notice.
Get in Touch
What our Patients Say About Us
Our family of five have been patients of the practice for over fifteen years. As a practice, they have always kept high standards in the look of the surgery, cleanliness, technology and its entire staff. The continuity of the staff has helped to build up the relationship with the patients enforcing trust, understanding and a sense of humor! The visit to the dentist which many people dread is not an unpleasant experience at Styvechale Dental Care because of the warm relaxed, professional and excellent service the staff deliver.